Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly Roundup #11 - March 10 - 16, 2013

This week I used the Food Lion FLIPs to get some produce and marked down meats and continued to shop the Frozen Food sale at Giant. I used extra UP's from the money maker Banana Boat deal to buy milk and dog food at Rite Aid.

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 1
Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Cup - 3
Green Bagels - 1
Quaker Oatmeal - 1
Cream of Wheat (3 pk) - 3
Ellio's Pizza - 2
Dr. Oetkers Pizza - 3
Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks - 1
Wishing You Happy St. Patrick's Day!Bird's Eye Voila - 2
Boneless Half Pork Loin - 1
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 1
Corned Beef Brisket - 2
Ribeye Steak - 1
Grape Tomatoes - 1
Carrots - 1
Celery - 1
Green Cabbage - 2
Romaine Lettuce - 1
Iceberg Lettuce - 1
Cantaloupe - 1
Dole Frozen Fruit - 4
New York Texas Toast - 4
New York Garlic Rolls - 2
New York Ciabbata Garlic Bread - 2
Chex Mix - 4
Mr. Goodbar Candy Bar - 1
Gold Emblem Jelly Beans - 1

Health & Beauty
Di-Gel - 1
Banana Boat Sunblock - 6
Jhirmack Hairspray - 1
Poise Towlettes - 2
Women's Socks (2 pair) - 2
Mead Purse Calendar - 1
Almay Clear Concealer - 1
Almay Mousse Makeup - 1
Almay Makeup Remover - 1
Rite Aid Makeup Sponges - 1
Suave Moroccan Shampoo - 4
St. Joseph's 81 mg Aspirin - 6

Household
Purina Dog Chow (4 lb) - 1
Sparkle Paper Towels (8 pack) - 2


Rebates
Blue Moon NBPR Rebate on Corned Beef - $5.00 X 2

Expenses
Rite Aid - $2.75
Giant - $29.84
Harris Teeter - $4.00
Food Lion - $23.34
Total - $59.93

I went over my budget by nearly $10.00 when I learned today that we would be having company for our St. Patrick's Day dinner. The corned beef I had already purchased for the Blue Moon rebate was just large enough to feed my family, so I ran to Giant and got a second one. It's okay, though, because I was way under budget last week, and I am still under budget for the month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment