Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Incredible Food Lion Shopping Trip!


Today I stopped into Food Lion to take advantage of the The Big Deal.  I bought 27 Yoplait yogurts and 3 Green Giant Boxed Vegetables and used the following:

- 1 coupon for 60 cents off 3 Green Giant Boxed Vegetables from the 2/10 Smart Source insert
- 1 coupon for 50 cents off 8 Yoplait Yogurts from the 3/24 Smart Source insert
- 3 coupons for 40 cents off 6 Yoplait Yogurts from the 3/24 Smart source insert or this:
$0.40 off SIX Yoplait Yogurt

The yogurts were 60 cents each and the vegetables were $1.00 each, so my subtotal came to $19.20.  I saved $15.00 instantly for purchasing 30 Big Deal items, which brought my balance down to $4.20. After coupons and tax I paid $2.38.



I will get back 40 cents from Saving Star for the Yoplait as well as 10% off my purchase of 6 Yoplait yogurts from Endorse.  But I wasn't expecting this $2.00 catalina to pop out, which made my entire trip FREE!



Here are the catalina details:

Yoplait Cups - 3/25/13 to 4/21/13

Buy 15-19 participating Yoplait Yogurt Cups and get a $1.25 coupon off your next shopping order
 ~ or ~
Buy 20 or more participating Yoplait Yogurt Cups and get a $2.00 coupon off your next shopping order.



3 comments:

  1. Awesome trip. Wow, wish we got such deals here. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I went to Food Lion today and got a similar great deal. First time I'd been back to my Food Lion since it since it switched from Bloom.

    ReplyDelete