Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, March 18, 2013

Safeway Try Me Free Rebate Offer!

undefined


Some areas of the country got a Try Me FREE Rebate form for 8 items in the 3/17 Smart Source insert.

Valid for purchases between 3/17/13 – 3/26/13 at Safeway, products included:
  • Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch (13.1 oz.) -  $3.00
  • Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Squares (11.75 oz.) - $3.49
  • Peanut Butter Toast Crunch (12 oz.) - $3.00
  • Fiber One Protein Bars (5 ct.) - $2.99
  • Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese (5.6 oz.) - $1.00
  • Totino’s 40 ct. Pizzeria Rolls (19.8 oz.) - $3.49
  • Yoplait Pro-force Yogurt 4 Pack (3.5 oz.) - $2.50
  • Liberte Greek Yogurt Cups (5.3 oz.) - $1.00
Note: The amount listed on the original receipt, less any coupons used, will be the amounts that are reimbursed (up to the maximum values).

Unfortunately, we did not get this form in the Washington Post. Last year I traded for the form, and I hope to do so again this year. My rebate last year was for $18.00!


2 comments:

  1. If you're able to score an extra, I would love to buy it off of you. :) Otherwise, no worries. I'm just grateful for you hooking me up with the other beer rebates! I sent my second $15 off $50 in today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even gotten mine in the mail yet....

    ReplyDelete