Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Best Rite Aid Deals - June 9 to 15, 2013



I'm sorry to report that I see absolutely no hot deals at Rite Aid this week, so I guess I will be using my UP Rewards to buy dog food and milk, and hoping something pops up as the week goes on. All of my UP's expire on June 19th, so I can hold off until next week to "roll" them.

Meantime, I plan to do this deal, but you cannot use UP's to pay:
Do It Yourself Home Improvement Gift Card
 
Do It Yourself Home Improvement Gift Card - $50.00
Get $10.00 UP Reward (Limit 2)

The Home Improvement gift card is actually a prepaid Discover card that is only recognized at home improvement stores. It can be used at the Home Depot, Sears, Ace, True Value, Restoration Hardware, and the Tractor Supply store as well as hundreds of other locations listed HERE. You can even use it at Lowe's to purchase gas cards or other gift cards!




This will really come in handy since we have been slowly remodeling our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment