Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Harris Teeter Coupon and Upcoming Super Doubles




Check your Harris Teeter ad for this coupon to save $5.00 off a $40.00 grocery purchase. I got this one today in my free home delivered Loudoun Times-Mirror!

I never spend $40.00 in one transaction anywhere, so when I have one of these coupons, I always add a gift card to my transaction.

It appears that the next Super Doubles may occur the week beginning June 26th, based on the historical data, but I will be on vacation then.

Here are some other sites that do Super Double match-ups worth checking in the event that happens:

A Full Cup

Coupon Like A Man

For The Mommas

How To Shop For Free with Kathy Spencer

Homemaking Mom

Hot Coupon World

Moolah Saving Mom

Southern Savers

We Use Coupons




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting up other blogs to follow while you are away. See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete