Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Target Freebies with Coupons!


Yesterday I went to Target in search of the 48 cent Mossimo men's pants that I posted about HERE. I found them, but there were only two odd colors - mustard yellow and olive green - and they didn't have them in my son's or husband's sizes, so I passed.

However, I was able to use my Target mobile coupon for this freebie:
 
 
Campbell's Go Soup - $1.99
- $1.00 Target Mobile Coupon and this coupon:  
$1.00 off (1) package of Campbell's Go Soup


I also got a pack of these Kandoo flushable wipes for free:


They were $1.99 and I used the $2.00 coupon that was previously available HERE! This coupon was a PDF doc and I have it saved. If you would like me to send it to you, email me. It expires on June 30, 2013.

Finally, I got this Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner for free:


It was $4.99 and I used both the $1.00 Target coupon that you can print HERE together with a $4.00 coupon from the 6/2 Smart Source insert!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa-
    I tried to email but the link kept taking me me back to my home page. I would love a copy if at all possible. dcadenise at aol dot com
    PS - thanks to your blog and how Harris Teeters used catalinas I was able to do this deal yesterday (turning Fish oil at Walgreens in to 3 Dinner meals for next week :-)---thank you thank you thank you
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201463771775765.1073741824.1219773166&type=1

    ReplyDelete