Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weekly Roundup #25 - June 16 to 22, 2013

This past week I got some free General Mills products at Harris Teeter, and did the Paypal deal at Rite Aid twice (once on my Wellness card and once on my husband's Wellness card) for a $28.15 money maker (I paid the activation fee 3 times).

Purchases
Food
Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch - 1
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal - 1
Fiber One Cereal - 2
Capn Crunch Cereal - 1
Kellogg's Corn Pops - 1
Raisin Bran Cereal - 2
Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables - 11
Lemon Juice - 1
Tomatoes on the Vine - 1
Pork Country Ribs - 1
Pork Chops - 2
Berie O's Organic Pasta - 2
Chex Mix - 2
On VacationFruit by the Foot - 2
Tastycake Honey Buns - 2
Salted Peanuts - 1
3 Musketeers Bar - 2
Stretch Island Fruit Chews - 3
Dentyne Gum - 4
Chocolate Covered Cherry - 2
M&M's - 4
Little Debbie Oatmeal Pies - 1
Little Debbie Honey Buns - 1
Frontier Tortilla Chips - 1
Simplify Cola (2 liter) - 1
Simplify Bottled Water (case) - 2

Health & Beauty
Sensodyne Toothbrush - 2
Prevacid (14 ct) - 1
Biore Travel Size - 6
Colgate Mouthwash - 1
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter (travel size) - 1
Rite Aid B-Complex - 1

Household
Purina Dog Chow (sm bag) - 1
Purina Dog Chow (lg bag) - 1
Hydromax Sport Bottle - 1
Travel Toothbrush Holder - 1
Women's Sandals - 2

Rebates
None

Expenses
CVS - $2.71
Rite Aid - $2.94
Harris Teeter - $7.59
Total - $13.24

I was way under budget last week!! Since I will be out of town the next two weeks, I cashed out $48.00 in UP Rewards on dog food, bottled water, snacks, and 2 pairs of sandals!  I will have to start from scratch to build my UP Rewards back up when I return in July. Hope to see you all back here on July 8, 2013!!

1 comment: