Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekly Roundup #23 - June 2 - 8, 2013

I got behind on my weekly roundup last week, so I am just now reporting, but I did really well between Super Doubles at Harris Teeter, the P&G money maker at Food Lion, and the Stayfree deal at Rite Aid! I was able to use the catalinas that I earned at Food Lion and Rite Aid towards groceries at Harris Teeter.

Purchases
Food
Wheeling and Dealing by Mark AndersonGallon Milk - 2
So Delicious Creamer - 4
Chobani Bites Yogurt (4 pack) - 1
Dole Fruit Crisps - 2
Cream of Wheat - 1
Harris Teeter Cream Cheese - 1
My Essentials Wheat Bread - 1
Cherry Tomatoes on the vine - 1
Iceberg Lettuce - 1
Bananas (bunch) - 2
Hanover Baked Beans - 10
"Dinner at Home" Meals - 5
Country Ribs - 1
Pork Loin Chops - 1
DiGiorno Pizza - 2
Spam Singles - 6
Maruchan Yakisoba - 12
Nissin Noodle Big Cups - 12
Hormel Compleats - 3
Hinode Rice Cups - 2
Cheddar Goldfish - 1
Milton Crackers - 3
Campbell's Skillet Sauces - 2
White Vinegar - 1
Balance Bar - 4
Skinny Cow Singles - 24
Warheads Sour Candy - 2
Fruttare Ice Cream Bars- 4
Harris Teeter Whipped Cream - 2
Betty Crocker Cake Mix - 2
Chock Full O Nuts Coffee - 7
PowerAde - 3
Sambazon Juice - 2
Minute Maid Lemonade (12 pack) - 1


Jeff McGallicher Sue Rice Harley Davidson Softtail
Jeff gives my Mom her first motorcycle ride!
 
Health & Beauty
Reach Kids Toothbrush - 4
Stayfree pads - 17
Head & Shoulders Shampoo - 2
Secret Invisible Solid - 2
Oral B Crossaction Toothbrush - 2
Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel - 2
Garnier Fructis Shampoo - 2
Tampax Radiant Sample pack - 2
Conair Hair Brush - 1
Sundown Fish Oil (60 ct) - 1
Pantene Shampoo - 3
Vidal Sassoon Shampoo - 2
CoverGirl Powder - 1

Household
Microfiber Sponge Pack (4 ct) - 1
Eraser Sponges pack (2 ct) - 1
Mack Ear Plugs - 1
Simplify Kitchen Trash Bags (13 gallon) - 6
My Essentials Paper Towels - 1



Rebates
None

Expenses
Rite Aid - $11.08
Walgreens - $5.35
Harris Teeter - $10.37
Food Lion - $11.01
Giant - 53 cents
Total - $38.34

I began the month of June way under budget!!  My best purchase was a set of Mack ear plugs for my husband. He needed some to block out noise while riding his motorcycle, and I found them with a $2.00 UP Reward at Rite Aid. I have a Gold Wellness discount, so they were 20% off and I paid for them with UP Rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment