Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Giant Updates - April 13-19, 2012

Scrubbing Bubbles
If you managed to print the $5.00 coupon for the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Kit that I posted about here last week, but haven't used it yet, now is the time! I originally posted that this item was available at Walmart for $9.47, but I then found it on Real Deal at Giant for $8.99. However, there were no products on the shelf, so I got a raincheck. Tonight when I went to purchase it, I found it was restocked and on sale for $6.99! That means it will not only be FREE but a $3.00 Money Maker after Mail in Rebate! If you missed out on the $5.00 coupon, you can still print one for $3.00 at coupons.com.
Search under Household with zip code 33033.
Also, look inside the package for these coupons:
- 3.00 off a Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Kit
- Buy One Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Kit Refill, Get One Free


Jello-O Pudding
After I posted the Catalina deal for Jell-O Pudding going on this week I found an awesome coupon at the Jell-O Facebook page here. You have to take a short Indulgability Test to show you are "mature enough to enjoy Jell-O Temptations", then you can print a coupon for 75 cents off one Jell-O Temptation twice, which will double to $1.50!

One of the coupons that I used on this deal was from my account with Kraft First Taste for $1.00 off one of the new Jell-O pudding flavors: Strawberry Sundae or S'Mores. I picked out the Strawberry Sundae and found another coupon inside the package for 75 cents off one Jell-O pudding snack 6-pack!


Kashi
I couldn't find them, but apparently there are peelie coupons on some of the Kashi Granola bars to Save $1.00 on fresh fruit when you buy the bars. You could use them with the deal I posted here.
If you buy Kashi cereal as part of the deal, look for the boxes with a green rectangle on the side advertising 50 Recyclebank points - not all flavors have them!
And here are two catalina coupons to be on the lookout for - I found these at my store left behind by another customer:
Save $1.50 on any Ready To Eat Cereal - uh, you mean like Kashi???
and
Save $1.00 on any CareOne Purchase.
CareOne is the Giant line of generic health and beauty care products. This week Giant has CareOne band aids on sale for $2.00, so this would make for a 50 cent box. I have plenty of band aids in my stockpile already, so I'm hoping to score some free or cheap CareOne liquid hand soap today!

Ortega Taco Seasoning
Keep your eyes open for a display with coupons for $1.00 off 2 packets of Ortega Taco Seasoning. These are $3.00 for 2 or 67 cents each. That means the cost after the coupon is 17 cents each!

No comments:

Post a Comment