Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Food Lion Shopping Today!


Yesterday I received coupons in a trade for $1.00 off 1 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese in the mail, so I took off to shop at Food Lion. The mac & cheese was on sale 3/$5.00 or $1.66 each, with a Big Deal discount of $5.00 when you buy 10 in one transaction. When I got to the store, I found that the mac & cheese had "peelie" coupons to save $1.00 on a box of Stovetop stuffing when you buy a bag of Kraft Homestyle. The Stovetop was on sale for $1.50 a box. I impulsively decided to buy 10 boxes of that as well, then threw in a 3 lb. bag of onions on sale for $3.13 that I needed for dinner.
Here you see the groceries that I got for a total of $10.55, including tax. I paid for most of it with my prepaid debit card from the Kelloggs gas card deal, so my out of pocket expense was only $2.54!

Also in the photo, you can see the ticket I received for "spending" over $20.00 this week at Food Lion. You can read more about the ticket and how to use it for a $10.00 savings on your groceries here.
Today, April 10th, is the last day of the Big Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment