Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, April 20, 2012

A $3.98 Harris Teeter Super Double Trip

This is my beautiful daughter, Charlie, with all the things I got at Harris Teeter during my 2nd Super Doubles trip.

Prior to shopping, I had downloaded the Gain detergent and the Gain fabric softener e-Vic coupons to my Vic card, and they BOTH came off my purchase. Also, my first $1.00 IP coupon for the Life Savers went through, but the second one beeped. The manager pushed it through, and since the Life Savers were on sale for $1.50, I ended up with overage!

Here you can see my receipt - coupons tendered: $63.62

I was especially happy to get milk, bread, and cheese for this price. The milk alone normally costs $3.99!

While shopping I noticed an interesting sign in the greeting cards section. It said: Buy 4 American Greeting cards (minimum $1.99) and get a free Flowering Hanging Basket. Four plant styles from which to choose. I don't know how long this deal is going on, but it sounds like a good one to me - $8.00 for a hanging plant (regularly about $15) and four nice quality cards. Mother's Day will be coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment