Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekly Roundup #13 - March 27-Apr 2

My grocery shopping this week consisted of a trip to Harris Teeter before their Triple Coupons event ended, some cheap deals at Giant, and the Big Deal scenario that I posted about at Food Lion . I also stocked on up cheap  moisturizer and mouthwash at Rite Aid, and used coupons that were about to expire for free bottles of soda.

Purchases

Food
- Gallon milk (1)
- Land O Lakes Butter (2)
- Saga Gorgonzola cheese (1)
- Honey Nut Cheerios (1)
- Kelloggs Crispix (1)
- Kelloggs Krave cereal (4)
- Maruchan Yakisoba (1)
- Hormel Compleats (4)
- Sunshine Cheez-It crackers (2)
- Aunt Jemima Instant Oatmeal (2)
- Aunt Jemima Syrup (2)
- Green Giant frozen boxed vegetables (4)
- Marie Callender Peach Pie (2)
- Hormel Chili (2)
- Dukes Mayonnaise (3)
- Vlasic Relish (1)
- Pepsi Next, 20 oz bottle (1)
- Sprite, 20 oz bottle (1)
- Coke, 20 oz bottle (2)
- Minute Maid, 20 oz bottle (3)
- Snickers PB Egg (3)
- Milky Way Bunny (3)
- Speckled Jelly Beans (1)
- Mentos gum (1)
                                                         Health and Beauty
save money e1264705456578 Top 5 Ways to Save Money When Running A Business- Garnier UV Moisturizer (4)
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream (1)
- Garnier Exfoliating Cleanser (4)
- Garnier Cleansing Towelettes (3)
- Listerine Zero Mouthwash, 1 liter (2)
- Listerine Mouthwash, travel size (1)
- Colgate Optic White toothbrush (2)
- U by Kotex liners (2)
- Carefree liners (7)

Household
                                                       - Great Value paper towels (1)
                                                       - Great Value Detergent (1)
                                                       - Pampers Wipes (1)

Refunds:
-  Kelloggs $10 Prepaid Debit Card - I ran it to the post office on April 2nd to get postmarked, since the program ended early that day.

Expenditures
Rite Aid - $20.59
Giant - $5.63
Food Lion - $4.78
Harris Teeter - $12.70
Total: $43.70


My total for the month of March came to $197.52!

I received two $5.00 gift cards this month that helped to keep me within budget. One was from CVS for meeting the pharmacist, so I had no expenses there. The other was for Rite Aid from a Theraflu rebate that I had mailed off previously. However, I had no UP Rewards to start off the week, thus my (unusal) $20.00 in expenditures at Rite Aid. Next week, I start off with $21.00 in UP Rewards to roll.

1 comment:

  1. I love to see how you save, but I love your money tree even better!

    ReplyDelete