Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Drugstore Shopping Today!

Today, after I finished my volunteer shift at the Loudoun Interfaith Food Pantry I swung by the three drugstores in Leesburg for their special deals.  Here is what I ended up spending a total of $4.50 on:


I'm holding the Children's Miracle Network "balloon" from Rite Aid. It has $7.00 worth of Rite Aid store coupons on it that can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons. These coupon say manufacturer's coupon on them, but you can tell they are really store coupons because they begin with RC under the bar code.

At Rite Aid I got the balloon for a $1.00 donation, plus two Revlon Scented nail polishes that had been clearanced to $1.19, although they were not marked. I used 2 coupons for $1.00 off any Revlon Color Cosmetics item from the 4/1/12 Smart Source insert, so my total came to 50 cents. After I paid $1.50, I got back a $3.00 UP Reward for buying any two Revlon products!

At Walgreens I bought 4 dozen eggs, on sale 2 for $2.00. I used two 55 cent coupons that you can print here, so my total came to exactly $3.00 with tax.

At CVS I spent nothing out of pocket. I had $10.00 in ECB's that were about to expire and I needed cereal, so this is what I got:

$7.96 - 3 Kelloggs Rice Krispies and 1 Corn Flakes ($1.99 each)
$7.50 - 3 Special K cereals ($2.50 each)
$3.99 - Depends Silhouette for Women
$2.00 - 4 cans Bumble Bee Tuna (50 cents each)
------------------
$21.45 Total

I then used the following coupons:
$4.00 off 4 Kelloggs cereal printed from coupons.com
$1.00 off 3 Special K cereals printed from Kelloggs.com
$2.00 - 2 X $1.00 off 2 Bumble Bee tuna coupons from Recycle Bank
$2.00 Depend coupon printed from the Depend website
$2.00 Depend coupon printed from the CVS website
$10.00 Extra Care Bucks
----------------------
$21.00 Total

The remaining 45 cents plus tax went onto my CVS gift card and I got back:
$2.00 ECB for buying the Depends
$4.00 ECB for buying 3 Special K cereals
to use next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment