Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Free Oscar Mayer Bacon, Hot Dogs or Lunchmeat!


The Catalina deal that I posted about for the new small sized Oscar Mayer lunchmeats is still working until June 10, 2012. They are no longer on sale but they are still a great deal at the regular price of 99 cents at Food Lion and $1.00 at Giant!  Buy 5 for $5.00 and get back a $4.00 catalina. Use the catalina to buy more and pay just 20 cents each. If you find any that are marked down, they will be free or a money maker! I must have at least 50 in my freezer.

Oscar Meyer Selects. It's Yes Food
And here is an awesome opportunity to get a coupon for free bacon, lunch meat, or hot dogs from Oscar Mayer!

1. Share this tasty Selects message via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and even email.
2. Get 10 friends to click the link in your message within one hour.
3. Score a FREE coupon good for any pack of Oscar Mayer Selects!

To get started, click here and enter your email address.  I did this last week and already received my coupon (value up to $9.00) in the mail!
If you don't want to go through the trouble of rounding up 10 friends to click, you can opt to print out a coupon worth $1.00 instead.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I was able to do this deal last Friday and I got about 20 packs..The ham was marked down to .47 cents so I still got them all free! I would've never known about this had I not come to your site..Thanks for posting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Lisa. Glad you were able to do the deal and thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete