Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best Food Lion Deals - April 17 to 23, 2013



Click HERE to print the following Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons for this week at Food Lion:

$1.00 off ANY $7.00 purchase in produce
50¢ off My Essentials orange juice
50¢ off ANY fresh Food Lion Bakery Muffins
75¢ off any one (1) package of Sparkle Paper Towels (2 Giant Roll or larger)
$1.00 off any two (2) Kellogg's Special K and/or Frosted Mini Wheats Cereal
$1.00 off any two (2) Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies (13 oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
55¢ off any one (1) my essentials® tea bags (48 count)
50¢ off any one (1) Armour Vienna Sausage 6 Pack

Remember to set your printer pop-up for the number of FLIP's that you want to print. You cannot go back and print more later!

Red Seedless Grapes are on sale this week for $1.29 and you can use the Produce Flip when you buy them.  

Here is what I got on my shopping trip today:



2 Fresh Express Salad packages - on sale 2 for $3.00
1 3-pack Mucci Farms Sweet Bell Peppers - $3.99
These two items totalled $6.99, but I was able to use the FLIP for $1.00 off a $7.00 purchase, because the pre-MVP price of the salad packs was $1.57 each. I also used 2 coupons for 55 cents off Fresh Express Salad from the 3/10 Smart Source.

1 Ore Ida Frozen Hash Browns - on sale for $2.99
I had no coupon for these, but I only needed to spend a few more dollars to redeem my Saving Star credit of $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on Ore Ida products, and today was the deadline!

1 Sunlight Automatic Dish Detergent Power Pacs - $3.99
I received a store coupon for $1.00 off Sunlight when I scanned my card at the MVP Savings Center kiosk. When I scanned the package at the Self Checkout station, a manufacturer's coupon for $2.00 off Sunlight popped out of the Catalina machine, and I used it too! (I don't think you will get this coupon if go through a cashier - it seems to only be printing at the SCO registers.)

My total cost for this trip was $13.35 - $4.10 in coupons = $9.25 out of pocket and I will get back $5.00 from Saving Star!



No comments:

Post a Comment