Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Food Lion Shopping - April 10 to 16, 2013

Food Lion logo


Here are some great Food Lion Internet Printable (FLIP) coupons for the week of April 10-16, 2013. 

$1.00 off any My Essentials purchase of $5.00 or more
(you can combine with:)
35¢ off any one (1) My Essentials Sour Cream (16oz or larger)
40¢ off any one (1) My Essentials Tuna in Water
$1.00 off any $7.00 purchase in meat
(you can combine with:)
55¢ on any one (1) Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage Product
----
$1.00 on any one (1) V8 VFusion Juice, 6 pack
75¢ on any one (1) package of Angel Soft Bath Tissue (4 Double Roll or Larger)
$2.00 on any one (2) Hellmann's Mayonnasie (30 oz or larger)
$1.00 on any one (1) Maxwell House Coffee (28-34.5 oz)
50¢ off any two (2) Taste of Inspirations Greek Yogurt

Click HERE to print. Remember that you can print multiples by changing the number to print on your pop-up window. Once you have printed, you will not be able to go back and get more!

When I scanned my card at the MVP Savings Center today I got these 2 coupons which I knew I could combine with the FLIP's for meat and My Essentials items:
- Save $1.50 off Johnsonsville Bratwurst Patties
- Save 75 cents off any package of My Essentials Rice


Here is what I purchased:
Johnsonville Bratwurst Patties - $4.79
Hillshire Farms Sausage - $2.50
My Essentials Sour Cream - $1.47
My Essentials Tuna - 78 cents
My Essentials Bread - $1.05
My Essentials Fruit Rings Cereal - 99 cents
My Essentials Brown Rice - 77 cents
Total before coupons - $14.21

Total after coupons - $6.97

I plan to go back and repeat this deal, but instead of My Essentials bread and cereal, I will buy ice cream to reach the $5.00 threshold to use the FLIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment