Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Giant Deal - Make Money Buying GE Energy Smart CFL Lightbulbs!



Kudos to Silvia over at RuntoSave for this awesome deal at Giant:

This week GE Energy Smart Compact Bulbs are on sale 10 for $10.00. 
Use the $1.00 coupon from the 4/14 Smart Source insert and get them for free!

There is also a Catalina deal:

Buy Energy Smart, GE Reveal or GE Energy-Efficient Soft White Light Bulbs between 4/22-5/19
Buy 2, Receive a $2.00 Catalina
Buy 3 or more, Receive a $3.00 Catalina
The cat info says the deal begins on April 22nd, but I was in Giant last night and noticed tags on the shelf, so I bought 2 and out popped the catalina! I only had 4 coupons, so it was better deal for me to do 2 transactions of two.

I paid 20 cents for tax, got 4 bulbs that normally cost $4.99 each and made profit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment