Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easy Fresh + Sexy Money Maker at Rite Aid!





A few days ago I posted HERE that you could make a profit on the new Playtex Fresh + Sexy Wipes at Rite Aid. They are $7.49 with a $4.00 UP Reward this week (Limit 4), so if you have the $5.00 coupon from Red Plum, they are a money maker.

I also mentioned that if you no longer had the Red Plum coupon, that there was a Load2Card coupon for $5.00. You cannot use the manufacturer's coupon and the L2C coupon together - the paper coupon will kick the electronic coupon off.

I bought the wipes using just the L2C coupon yesterday. With my Gold Wellness discount I only paid $5.99, so 99 cents out of pocket after the $5.00 L2C coupon came off. It was an easy $3.00 money maker with the $4.00 UP.

When I got home, I found that the L2C coupon had reset!

I was able to reload it to my Wellness card and do the the deal again today. A gallon of milk cost me $3.19 at Rite Aid with my 20% discount, so every set of wipes I buy is like a free gallon of milk!!!

Click HERE to load the coupon to your Wellness Card!



No comments:

Post a Comment