Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Harris Teeter Money Makers - April 10-16, 2013



Here are some nice bargains that I found on my trip to Harris Teeter when I went to pick up these deals this week:


Knorr Mexican Rice - $1.00
I bought 2 off these for $2.00 and was expecting them to be free with my $1.00 ZVR and $1.00 coupon from the 3/24 Red Plum insert. But a surprise extra 50 cent ZVR came off my bill!






Hinode Microwave Rice - $1.67
I knew I had a 75 cent ZVR loaded to my Vic card for the Hinode MW rice that I had not used, so I checked the price and found it was 3/$5.00. I combined it with the coupon for $1.00 off any Hinode rice product that you can print HERE for a small money maker!




While you are stocking up on rice, here is another great deal:


Mahatma Yellow Rice (5 oz) - 80 cents
5 cents each when you buy 2 for $1.60 and use the coupon for 75 cents off two from the 1/27 Red Plum insert, doubled!





Mountain Dew Kickstart - $1.00
I wasn't able to find this in my store. I looked near the soda and with the energy drinks. I just read that it is located on the endcaps at some stores, so I need to check back. In the meantime, in addition to the $1.00 ZVR that makes it free, a $1.00 coupon has surfaced that you can print HERE! It has the CVS logo on it but it says manufacturer's coupon and should be accepted anywhere.
Apparently some folks have also found tearpad coupons at their stores.

                                                       ***************

And now for some news about Harris Teeter Triple Coupons - I am hearing that the event is planned for April 24th this year. I will let you know as soon as I have confirmation of the date!


1 comment:

  1. The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information event staffing

    ReplyDelete