Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Roundup #16 - April 14 to 20, 2013

Last week I found only 1 box of cereal in my stockpile, so I used UP's from the money making deals at Rite Aid to buy more.  I also found clearanced Cream of Wheat and Wholesome Goodness cereal at Rite Aid, and more cheap oatmeal at Harris Teeter. I used my FLIP coupons for meat and produce at Food Lion.

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 2
Lucky Charms Cereal - 2
Cheerios Peanut Butter Cereal - 3
Wholesome Goodness Cereal - 3
Crunchy Nut Cereal - 2
Cap'n Crunch Cereal - 1
Better Oats Oatmeal - 6
Cream of Wheat Variety Pack - 2
My Essentials Whole Wheat Bread - 1
Sister Shubert Dinner Rolls - 1
Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage - 1
Perdue Breast Chicken Tenders - 1
My Essentials Tuna in Water - 1
Ore Ida Hash Browns - 1
My Essentials Canned Corn - 4
Fresh Express Salad - 2
Bell Peppers (3 pk) - 1
Ritz Crackers Single Serve - 1
Frenchs French Fried Onions - 2
Goldfish Snack Crackers - 5
Arizona Iced Tea - 2
Coke Classic Single Serve - 2
Oreos Single Serve - 1
Blue Bunny Ice Cream - 1
Caramello Candy Bars - 12
Kabang Energy Candy - 1
Trident Gum - 1

Health & Beauty
Gillette After Shave - 1
Venus Disposable Razors - 4
U by Kotex Tampons - 1
Crest Mouthwash - 1
Rite Aid Glucose Tablets - 4
Bayer Contour Next EZ Meter - 1
L'Oreal Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color- 1
Almay Mascara - 4

Household
Duck Brand Duct Tape - 1
Purina Dog Chow (3.5 lb) - 2
Simplify Sandwich Bags - 1
Sunkist Power Pacs - 1
Simplify Napkins (120 ct) - 3
Simplify Plastic Cutlery - 1
GE Long Life Lightbulbs - 4

Rebates
P&G Best of Beauty MIR - $15.00
Saving Star for Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes - $5.00
Saving Star for Cheerios - 75 cents
Saving Star for Fiber One Cereal - 75 cents
Saving Star for L'Oreal Creme Gloss Hair Color - $2.00
Endorse for Lucky Charms - 10 cents

Expenses
Rite Aid - $8.88
Food Lion - $16.00
Walgreens - $3.83
Harris Teeter - $5.56
Giant - 20 cents
Total - $34.47

I was surprised to get the 75 cent Saving Star credit for multi-grain Cheerios on the Peanut Butter flavor.  I am way under my $50.00 budget this week for the 3rd week running, but I am down to only $10.00 in UP Rewards, so I am glad that Harris Teeter will be tripling coupons this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment