Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Free money from CVS!



CVS has an offer right now to comment on their Facebook page about your experience with their pharmacy and receive a coupon for $3.00 off your next $15.00 purchase. You can click here to post your story.

I told how my pharmacist saved me money on my son's Retin-A prescription. He suggested that I go home and google the words "Retin-A" and "rebate" to find a form to download that would save me money. I didn't even know that rebates existed for prescription drugs! I saved about $70 because of him. But you can even say you have never spoken to the pharmacist and get the coupon. It showed up in my email inbox just moments after I posted on Facebook.

A few months ago I signed up for the Extra Care Advantage for Diabetes program at CVS here. Last week I received a booklet of coupons for diabetes related products in the mail from CVS along with one that said "take this to your pharmacist to receive a $5.00 gift card"!

I took it to the pharmacist a few days ago, and received a packet of diabetes information and coupons like this:

Then the pharmacist gave me a gift card that looked like this:
Thank you, CVS, for treating me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment