Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kellogg's Cereal Rebate - Get a $10 Prepaid Debit Card!

One of the ways that I keep my grocery bill so low is by sending away for rebates and refunds on the products I buy. I especially love the ones that offer a prepaid debit card. There is no check to deposit at the bank - I just activate the card and take it to the supermarket with me.




Kellogg's has a great promotion going right now that is super easy because it doesn't require a cash register receipt. All you have to do is collect 10 UPC's from specified cereals, then send them off to get a $10 prepaid VISA card in the mail. Best of all, the limit is 5 per household, so you could end up with $50 in free groceries!

This promotion runs until April 30th and you can download the form to send in HERE

Kellgg's offered this promotion in 2011 and I did it 5 five times. I already have enough UPC's to send in and do it again in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment