Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekly Roundup #6 - Feb 8-14, 2012

This week I mainly stocked up on drug store freebies and cheap grocery items at Giant. I haven't purchased much in the way of food in February, but I plan to supplement at Harris Teeter Super Doubles this week! Here is what I got:


Purchases
Food
- Gallon milk (1)
- Loaf of bread (1)
- Chi-Chi's tortillas (10)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (1)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Noodles (4)
- Grande Tortilla Chips (4)
- Chef Boyardee Ravioli (10)
- Welch's Grape Spread (7)
- Hershey's Chocolate Bars (4)
- UP2U gum (7)
- Necco Sweet Tarts (3)
 



Household 
- Purina One Beyond dog food (4)
- Stayfree Pads (4)
- Revlon Emery Boards (8)
- Revlon Nail File (1)
- Colgate Total Toothpaste (2)
- Lady Speed Stick deodorant (10)
- Maybelline Babylips balm (2)
- Zarbee's Cough Syrup (1)
- St. Joseph's Aspirin (1)
- Got2Be Hair Styler (2)
- Compact Mirror (1) - this was a clearance item that my daughter needed for a science class project

Refunds
-  Ecco Domani NBPR rebate to get back $2 when you buy Greeting Cards
- Colgate-Palmolive $5 rebate for the Speed Stick deodorant

Expenditures     
Rite Aid - 3.31
CVS - 5.53
Walgreens - .60
Giant - 28.24
Total: $37.68

 

I thought the Speed Stick BOGO free coupons would take $3.99 off my bill at CVS again this week. They did automatically scan for that amount, but the cashier reduced them down to $1.99 each, so that is why I owed over $5.00 at CVS. Normally I try to "roll" my drug store rewards over from one week to the next and just pay tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment