Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Coke Rewards Bonanza!

I could hardly believe my eyes today when I opened my mailbox and found this:


These are coupons for free 12-packs of any Coke product that I requested just before Christmas, when they had a special sale where you could get a 12-pack for only 30 points (instead of the usual 240 points).

I had been saving my points up for a long time, and I cashed them all in at once. The result was 48 coupons worth over $200 in Coca Cola products!
The amazing thing about this is that I don't even buy Coke. I got all of the points in trade for coupons I wasn't going to use anyway or found them at the recycling center.

This week Walgreens has a deal to get a free 8-pack of mini Coca Colas when you purchase three 12-packs. I plan to multiply some of my Coke bonanza by "purchasing" the 12-packs with my coupons!



I would also like to share my bonanza with my blog readers in Loudoun County. Subscribe to my blog, then send me an email with your address by February 14th, 2012 and I will mail one to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment