Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More Giant Deals - May 25-31, 2012

Giant had a coupon in the Washington Post sale flyer this week to get 300 Bonus Gas Points when you spend $50.00 on groceries which I forgot to mention in my earlier post on this week's deals.
Thanks, Diana!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also this week, there is a Catalina deal to get a coupon for $7.00 towards your next shopping trip when you spend $20.00 on participating items which include:

Quaker Cap'n Crunch and Life Cereal - 2 for $5.00  (PSP $3.29)
Pepsi (20 Pack) - $5.99  (PSP unknown)
Pepsi (6 pack bottles) - 3 for $10.00  (PSP unknown)
Gatorade (12 pack) - $8.99  (PSP unknown)
Frito Lay family size chips - $3.99  (PSP unknown)
Lipton Iced Tea (12 pack) - $4.99   (PSP $6.99)
Starbucks Frapuccino (4 pack) - $4.99   (PSP -$6.49)
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - 2 for $5.00  (PSP $2.69)
Quaker Soft Baked Bars - 2 for $4.00  (PSP $3.29)

This deal is working on the Presale Price (PSP), so you don't actually need to spend $20.00 to receive the cat!
Example:  Buy 7 Quakers Soft Baked Bars for $14.00
Since the Presale Price is $23.02 (7 X $3.29), your $7.00 catalina will print!
This is an even better deal if you have the 50 cent peelie coupons for Quaker Soft Baked Bars.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to reader Ann, I was able to do this today:
1) I got 2 Pretzel Crisps for $3.99 each and one 8oz Tribe Hummus for $3.50 = $11.48
3) I used a coupon for $1.00 off Pretzel Crisps (previously available at coupons.com) and a Buy One Get One Free Pretzel Crisps coupon (previously available at Facebook), along with a coupon to buy 2 Pretzel Crisps and get a free Tribe Hummus.
4) I paid $2.99 for all 3 items.
Look for these Pretzel Crisp tearpad coupons on top of a stand-alone display in the deli department!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not already signed up with Giant to receive communication (i.e. coupons) from them, you should do so here. Last week I received these great coupons in the mail:


Today I used both the newspaper coupon for 300 bonus points AND the first coupon pictured above to "get 20 cents off a gallon of gas when you spend $50 in one transaction". I spent exactly $50 after coupons and I got 500 bonus gas points! I also got a free Land O Lakes butter 4-pack worth $3.00.

In order to register, go to your Giant Card Account, scroll down to Privacy Guarantee to our Customers, and make sure the box is checked to "participate in targeted offers through the mail or email as well as automatic sweepstakes entries."

You can also check your Scan-It offers, your Exclusive Offers, and your Gas Points total on line under the My Giant section.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the pretzel/hummus deal worked for you. Have a great week!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy about it because I have been craving hummus for weeks! I used to live in the Middle East where it was a staple in my diet, and it is so expensive here.

    ReplyDelete