Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, May 14, 2012

Keebler Right Bites Try Me Free Offer!

Tonight I stopped into Giant to get some more cheap milk and cereal.   I had used up all but one of my Kelloggs Krave coupons earlier in the week, but I found some coupons for 50 cents off one box of Kelloggs Crunchy Nut at the SnackPicks website. I got:

- 1 box of Krave for $3.59 and 2 boxes of Crunchy Nut for $3.99 each = total of $11.57.
- Used 1 coupon for 70 cents off Krave and 2 coupons for 50 cents off Crunchy Nut = total of $3.40 after doubling
- Got $4.00 Instant Savings
- Paid $4.17 and got a catalina coupon for $3.75 off a gallon of milk plus 3 codes for the Spiderman free movie ticket promotion.

While I was at the store I noticed a free standing cardboard display for Keebler Right Bites and some of the boxes were marked Try Me Free! Also on the display was a tearpad coupon to save $1.50 on the cost of one Keebler Right Bites and 3 Fuze. I checked the price of Fuze and found they were on sale for $1.00 each, so I grabbed 3 and a box of Right Bites, which were on sale for $1.67. My total came to $4.67 - $1.50 coupon, so $3.17 out of pocket.

You can see on my receipt that the Keebler Right Bites normally cost $2.99 and that is the price I circled and will submit for the rebate. After rebate I will have paid 18 cents for everything!

The mail in rebate form for the Kelloggs Right Bites is located at the Snackpicks website.

No comments:

Post a Comment