Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hill's Science Diet Try Me Free Offer

Yesterday I received this email from Petsmart because I am signed up with their PetPerks program. It was a birthday greeting for my dog, Hugger, who turned 8 on May 1st, and it entitles me to any item worth up to $4.00 with a $15.00 purchase:

Happy Birthday


Here is what I plan to do with it:
- Buy a bag of Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Dry Dog Food for $12.99.
- Buy a can of Hill's Science Dog Food for $2.09. That will bring my bill up to $15.08 so I can use the coupon.
- Add in a $4.00 toy or treat for Hugger. This will bring my total to $19.08.



Then I will:
- Use the email coupon to take $4.00 off my bill.
- Use a coupon for a FREE can of Hill's Science dog food when you buy 1 bag of dry food. You can find it in the 4/15 Smart Source insert or print it when you register here. That will take $2.09 off my bill.
- Pay $12.99 + tax out of pocket.
- Send away for the Hill's Science Diet Try Me Free Offer valid between 1/1/12 and 12/31/12 that you can print here, and get back $12.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment