Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How I Got Free Meat at Food Lion!

Last month Food Lion ran a promotion to get a ticket each week that you spent $20.00 on groceries (before coupons) at their store. I posted about it here. Last night I got my last ticket just before the promotion ended on May 8, 2012 and turned it in for my $10.00 coupon.
I went to Food Lion tonight and scanned the meat department for marked down meats. This is what I picked up:
After I paid with with my $10.00 coupon, I owed $2.26!

My next step is to submit for this "No Beer Purchase Required" rebate from Mike's Hard Lemonade to get back $3.00 when you purchase $10.00 worth of meat.
Even counting my 45 cent stamp to mail the rebate form off, I will still end up with a small profit!


Update: I just happend across coupons for $1.00 off a package Al Fresco sausage, so I will be going back to Food Lion customer service with 3 of them to get another $3.00 on this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment