Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weekly Roundup #18, May 1-7, 2012

This week I mainly purchased items that I needed for rebates and to earn gas points at Giant, as well as a few things for my daughter's Girls Scout sleepover, which I posted about here


Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 1
Nature's Own Bread - 1
Baguette - 3
Ritz Crackers - 4
Celery - 1
Kelloggs Special K Cereal - 3
Nutella Spread - 2
Rite Aid Honey - 2
Tostitos Chips - 6
Tostitos Salsa - 2
Special K Granola Bars - 4
Maruchan Instant Noodles - 3
M&M plastic egg - 1
Reeses Peanut Butter egg - 1
Sprite 12 pack - 2
Coca Cola 12 pack - 4
Pepsi Next 2 liter - 21
Ocean Spray Juice - 2

Health & Beauty
Secret Deodorant - 4
Dove Deodorant (trial size) - 1
Mennen Speed Stick Deodorant - 10
Pantene Shampoo - 8
Colgate Toothpaste - 5
Crest Toothpaste - 1
U by Kotex Tampons - 1
Softsoap Bar 4 Pack - 4
Sucrets Cough Drops - 8
One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor - 6

Household
Copier Paper - 1
Sandisk Memory Stick (clearance at Walgreens) - 1
Arm & Hammer Detergent - 2
Rite Aid pot scrubber - 1
Rite Aid duster - 1
Hill's Science Diet Dog Food (bag) - 2
Hill's Science Diet Dog Food (can) - 2
Benefel Baked Dog Treats (box) - 2

Rebates
Hill's Science Diet Try Me Free Offer  
Tostitos Rebate for $4.00 that I posted about here

Expenses
Giant - $28.57
Food Lion - $13.66
Rite Aid - $8.52
Walgreens - $1.09
CVS - $1.34
                                                                                        Petsmart - $23.06
                                                                                       Total - $76.24

Wow! I went WAY over budget this week, mainly because I purchased $23.00 in dog food, knowing that I would be reimbursed for it. I guess I will have to be extra frugal next week to make up for it. On the plus side, I made $200 at my annual stockpile sale on Saturday and I have a lot of leftover toothpaste, deodorant, and feminine hygiene supplies to donate to the Loudoun Interfaith Food Pantry. And I earned 1800 gas points at Giant this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment