Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Reach Toothbrush Deal at Walgreens Gets Better!


Today I stopped into Walgreens to do the Reach toothbrush money maker deal that I posted about HERE. The coupon beeped "no matching item found" although the toothbrushes were clearly the correct item, so the cashier pushed it through.

 
Apparently there is also a store coupon for $1.00 off Reach toothbrushes in the Walgreens "What to do for Cold & Flu" booklet. If you could find that, you would only pay tax for the toothbrushes and then get back a $2.00 RR.

I paid $1.17 out of pocket with tax, then got my $2.00 Register Reward plus this nice catalina for $5.00 off a $20.00 purchase of almost anything in the store that doesn't expire until July 30, 2013!



 Now I need to come up with a $20.00 transaction to use it. I will definitely get another set of Reach toothbrushes and some Butterball Turkey Bacon. It's on sale this week for $1.29, so just 74 cents with the 55 cent coupon from the 6/30 Smart Source insert!





No comments:

Post a Comment