Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekly Roundup #26 - July 7 to 13, 2013

I've been slowly getting back into coupon gear after returning from our vacation.  Last week I cobbled together free coupons for some things and combined them with my $5.00 Food Lion coupon to reach $40.00 and earn my first ticket for the Shell Gas Card promo. After coupons, I only paid $23.76!  I also did the Giant cereal cup deal for 800 points and got some cheap items at Harris Teeter.

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 1
Arnold Bread - 2
My Essentials Hot Dog Buns - 1
My Essentials Hamburger Buns - 1
Bisquick - 1
Harris Teeter Dozen Eggs - 1
Cinnamon Jacks Cereal - 1
Kellogg's Cereal Cups - 12
Eggos - 2
Food Should Taste Good Chips - 1
Fisher Trail Mix - 1
Utz Potato Chips - 2
Stretch Island Fruit Chews - 2
Vlasic Farmer's Pickles - 1
Van Camps Pork & Beans - 1
Tai Pei Frozen Entrée - 1
Ground Beef (1 lb) - 1
Kraft BBQ Sauce - 2
Hellman's Mayonnaise - 1
Apple Cider Vinegar - 1
Iceberg Lettuce - 1
Organic Grape Tomatoes - 1
Bananas - 4
Fresh Express Cole Slaw - 1
Karo Syrup - 1
Smuckers Ice Cream Topping - 1
Chocolate Covered Cherry - 2
Simply Soda (2 liter) - 3
Pepsi Next (2 liter) - 2

Household
Puffs Tissues - 4
Finish Electrasol Tabs - 1
Simplify Sandwich Bags - 1

Toiletries
Herbal Essences Shampoo - 8
Pantene Shampoo - 8
Soothe Hydration Eye Lubricant - 2
Azo Urinary Pain Relief - 2

Rebates
Samuel Adams NBPR Beef Purchase - $5.00
I found a receipt someone left in a cart for $20.00 worth of sirloin steak and used it to send off for this rebate!
Food Should Taste Good - 75 cents from Saving Star
Bisquick - 50 cents from Saving Star
Vanilla Chex Cereal - 75 cents from Saving Star

Expenses
Rite Aid - $10.99
Harris Teeter - $9.96
Giant - $12.30
Food Lion - $23.76
Total - $57.01

I went $7.01 over budget last week, in part due to math mistakes by me, and in part because a cashier neglected to scan $4.00 worth of coupons that I gave her and I didn't realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment