Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another Great Trade - Victoria's Secret Coupons!

Victoria's Secret coupons are hot items in the coupon trading world. If you are signed up to receive snail mail from them, they will send you a small catalog with coupons about once a month. One of these coupons is usually for a free pair of underwear!

I don't get to Victoria's Secret very often - the closest one to me is at Dulles Town Center, which kind of a far drive - and the coupons are usually pretty short dated, so I normally trade them. 

Here is the set that I got in the mail last week:


- Free Cotton Undie
- $10.00 off a Bra
- Free Limited Edition Tote with a $70.00 purchase
 
I easily found someone who wanted these, and who was offering coupons for free food items in exchange. I selected a coupon for a free package of King's Hawaiian Rolls, Buns, or Bread valued up to $6.99, which came in the mail today:
 
 
 
You can get Victoria's Secret coupons in the mail by signing up for Pink Nation HERE!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment