Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, November 1, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Match-Up List #5



Here is a photo of my shopping trip today - I spent a total of $5.87, and I will get back $1.50 from Saving Star! That makes the cost of this trip $4.37!  My $2.00 Lindt chocolate coupons doubled fully, even though the candy bars cost $3.29, for a bit of overage.

Customer Service sorted out my receipt from yesterday - I'm still not sure what happened - and reimbursed me $23.58. That means yesterday's trip cost me 91 cents!

This is my 5th list of coupon match-ups. Click HERE to see all of my previous match-ups this week.

TRESemme Shampoo, Conditioner, Stylers - $3.50
FREE with this coupon:
$2.00 off any TRESemme Product
Money Maker if you still have the $2.50 ZVR!

Vintage Seltzer, 1 liter - 99 cents
Money Maker when you buy 4 and use:
- $1.00/ ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $2.00/4 coupon that you can print HERE!

Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch Popcorn Snack - $2.00
Money Maker when you use both:
- $1.00 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $1.00 peelie coupon
Thanks, Pink Countess

McCormick Parsley Flakes - $1.79
Money Maker when you buy 2 and us"
- .50/2 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $1.75 coupon from the 10/6 Red Plum insert


 -
OR-

McCormick Cinnamon  - $2.07
14 cents when you buy 2 and us"
- .50/2 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $1.75 coupon from the 910/6 Red Plum insert
 


Campbell’s Healthy Request Soup - $1.00
FREE when you buy 3 and use:
- $1.00 off 3 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $1.00 off 3 coupon that you can print HERE

Sunsweet Dried Prunes, 9 oz - $2.00
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 from the 5/19 Smart Source insert!

Hormel Cure 81 Ham Steaks - $3.99
FREE with the coupon for $2.00 that is no longer available to print?

Vans Waffles - $3.79
FREE when you buy 2 and use the coupon for $1.00 off 2 that  is no longer available to print?


Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables, 12 oz - $1.34 BOGO Single price
34 cents with the regional coupon for 50 cents from the 9/22 Smart Source insert! (We got a coupon for a different Birds Eye product in the Washington Post.)

Alexia Fries, 13.5-28 oz - $2.17 (IF you got this offer in your Evic email!)
17 cents with the coupon for $1.00 that you can print HERE


Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookie Dough - $3.45
35 cents each when you buy two and use:
- $1.60 off two coupons that you can print HERE, doubled
- $1.50 off 2 ZVR saved to your Vic card
- $1.50 off 2 Saving Star
Money Maker if you find the Halloween designs on clearance at your store!

Cooked Perfect Bites - $2.00
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 that you can print HERE!

Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts - $2.00
FREE with the $1.50 coupon that you can print from the Kelloggs Family Rewards site when you cash in 1000 points!

Biz Powder Bleach, 37.50 oz – $3.99
FREE with the $2.00 printable coupon (no longer available).

Equal Sweetener tablets, 100 ct - $2.19
19 cents with the $1.00 copon form the 10/27 Smart Source insert!

French's French Fried Onions - $2.69
69 cents with the $1.00 peelie, home mailer, or regional insert coupon.

Ovaltine, 12 oz. - $4.79
79 cents with the $2.00 coupon from this Facebook free sample offer!

Palermo's Pizza - $2.97 (Evic price - Limit 2)
97 cents each when you buy 2 and use the coupon for $1.00 off 2 that you can print HERE!

Tai Pei Frozen Entrees (14 oz.) - $2.99
99 cents each when you buy 2 and use this coupon:
 $1.00 off Tai Pei Asian Garden™ Frozen Entree

5 comments:

  1. I am so very happy to hear things worked out from yesterday. thanks for all your hard work with pics and match ups. I am out the door now

    I get my Sunday paper already. There is $1/1 Frozen El Paso Q in SS. I believe there is a ZVR and a Savingstar. I don't know what the prices are but hopefully this match up to be a money maker too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yakisoba noodles are FREE again. The newspaper on Sunday will have a $1/2 in the Post. Yakisoba is on sale 10/10. These will probably be a shelf clearer so you might to grab these quickly is they are on your list :-) My Sunday newspaper comes on Friday evening so I was lucky to snag mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that I got the noodle coupon in the paper so I guess I won't be getting those but I have gotten a few different sales and used a few rain checks. I had one for the Corn Dogs so I got those for $0.97 today. I went to a different store the other day and the checkout women changed the price on the Advil coupon so that I didn't get the overage :( I really need to stick to my store because it always works out better there. I think that there are so many deals that I get to the 20 coupons before I get to all the deals and I start forgetting them :) I am going to have to check all the lists and see what I still have to get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison - we got the Yakisoba coupon in today's insert! I got 6 for free at HT today!!

    ReplyDelete