Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Harris Teeter Sunday & Monday Super Doubles!


Here is what I got at Harris Teeter Super Doubles on Sunday for a total cost of $7.79. I had a regional $2.00 coupon for the Caress body wash. It was on sale for $3.99 and I also had a $2.00 ZVR, so it was a $2.00 money maker! I was expecting a $2.50 ZVR to come off for my Tresemme purchase as well, but it did not, and when I got home it was no longer on my list of Evic coupons, so perhaps it expired?


Here is what I got at Harris Teeter Super Doubles on Monday for a total cost of $6.77! I had two winetags for $2.00 off fresh flowers that made the tulips free. Also, I got back a $1.00 catalina for the Campbell's Go Soup for use on my next shopping trip.

You can see all of my Harris Teeter Super Double Coupon Matchups HERE!



2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I got the pumpkin spice tea which is really yummy :) Those looks like some great trips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fact that you got free flowers! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete