Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Double Saturday!


This is a photo of my trip to Harris Teeter yesterday. All the shopping made us thirsty, so my daughter and I drank some of the Sunny D before snapping the picture. My total cost for this loot was $9.60, but I will get $1.50 from Savings Star for the Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie dough, so that brings my actual expense down to $8.10!

I also got a $1.00 catalina towards my next purchase for the Kraft Cracker Barrel cheese.

Three of my ZVR's reloaded after I used them: the ones for Cracker Barrel cheese, Vintage seltzer, and Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough.


I also got these 2 Beneful Prepared Meals for dogs. They were $2.00 each and I used the coupon for $1.00 off any Purina product that I posted about HERE to get them for FREE!

Click HERE to see all of my previous match-ups for Super Doubles.

Here are few new ones:

Libby's Skinny Fruit, 15-20 oz. can - 99 cents BOGO Free single price
FREE with the coupon that you can print HERE!

Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles - $1.00
FREE with the coupon for $1.00 off two from the 11/3 Smart Source insert!
Thanks, Pink Countess!

Beneful Prepared Meals for Dogs - $2.00
FREE with the $1.00 printable coupon for Purina (no longer available)

Muller Fruit Ups Yogurt - $1.00
25 cents each when you buy 4 like this:
- load the ZVR for $1.00 off two to your Vic card
- Use the coupon for $1.00/4 that you can print HERE
Pay $1.00!

Heluva Good Sour Cream Dips- $1.50
50 cents when you use the coupon for 50 cents that you can print HERE!

Bob Evans Pasta Sides - $2.47 (IF you got this evic price in your email!)
$1.12 each when you buy 2 and use the coupon for $1.35 off 2 that you can print HERE!
Use zip code 99218


No comments:

Post a Comment