Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Giant Shopping Deals and Steals!


I ran over to Giant to get the cheap Yoplait Greek Yogurt that I posted about HERE. It turned out to be an even better than I thought because I found a coupon for 20 cents off one in my stash from coupons.com (no longer available to print) plus I printed coupons for $1.00 off 3 at bettycrocker.com (thanks, Diana!). Additionally, I had a Saving Star offer for $1.00 off 3 Yoplait Greek yogurts and a Checkout 51 offer off any one yogurt for 25 cents! 
Yoplait Greek yogurt

Here is how it all worked out:
Bought 17 Yoplait Greek Yogurts @ 40 cents each =  $6.80
- 2 coupons for $1.00 off 5
- 2 coupons for $1.00 off 3
- 1 coupon for 20 cents off 1, doubled
= $2.40 out of pocket
After I get back $1.25 from Saving Star and Checkout 51, my total cost will be $1.15 or 7 cents each

I also found Trix Cereal on sale for $1.99 and was able to use these printable coupons (also no longer available), doubled to pay 49 cents for one box and 39 cents for another box. 



Here is something new and interesting at Giant. You can now scan your item and get the price for it before you go to the register, without using the hand scanner.


Giant price scanner

And finally, here some nice peelie coupons to be on the lookout for:
$1.00 off fruit when you buy Newtons coupon
Save $1.00 on fruit when you buy Newtons


$1.00 off when you buy Oreos and Milk coupon
Save $1.00 when you buy Oreos and Milk



No comments:

Post a Comment