Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, September 15, 2014

My Fabulous Food Lion Shopping Trip Today!


This morning I went to Food Lion to get the free Lipton Tea and look for the Bar-S products that are free after mail in rebate. Unfortunately, my store didn't carry any of the Premium Bar-S products included in the Try Me Free offer. However, when I  scanned my MVP card at the Savings Center machine in Food Lion and got two fantastic coupons:

Food Lion store coupon
MVP Savings Center coupon














I had a tough time deciding which condiment and cleaning items to buy, but settled on the Mount Olive Sweet Relish for $2.19 and the Home 360 brand automatic dishwasher detergent for $3.29. My total for everything in the photo, including tax, was 55 cents

Food Lion Shopping

I also noticed this Try Me Free offer in the cleaning products aisle, which is good through the end of 2014:

Finish Jet Dry Rinse Aid Try Me Free

You may have noticed that I am no longer posting the weekly sales and Food Lion Internet Printable coupons on Loudoun County Limbo. That is because Food Lion has discontinued sending out the FLIP coupons. I am sorry to see those coupons off total purchase meat, produce and bakery item coupons go away, but if the alternative is these MVP savings center coupons for practically free items, I can't complain!



1 comment: