Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, February 3, 2014

Kellogg's Family Rewards - 25 Bonus Points!




Here is a bonus code worth 25 points at Kellogg's Family Rewards:  

TOUCHDOWN4THEWIN

I'm excited that Kellogg's Family Rewards has partnered with coupons.com to make printing coupons from their website easier!

It was a real pain trying to print when they used redplum.com and I lost a few points when I couldn't get my rewards to print in the past. 

Apparently they were a lot complaints about this and they decided to listen and make changes.

Look for an offer in your account to get another bonus code worth 100 points when you "share" the KFR website on your Facebook page or Twitter account!!



1 comment:

  1. This worked for me and I got the extra bonus ones for doing facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete