Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, February 7, 2014

Tackling My Taxes with Turbotax

I haven't been posting as much lately because I am working on my taxes. I use TurboTax every year because it is easy and free! 

I've had accountants do my taxes, but they pretty much just fill in the blanks with all the information I supplied. I think knowing what you can write off and which documents to save and organize is the difficult part of doing one's taxes. Filling in the blanks is the easy part! 

You do have to pay for the state tax portion of TurboTax, but they transfer everything from your federal forms automatically. They also save your info from previous years, so you don't have to look all that stuff up the next year. If you haven't done your own taxes before, give TurboTax a try. They walk you through everything and have people to help on line or by phone if you get stuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment