Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, February 7, 2014

Print a $2.00 Coupon for Sweet Baby Ray's!


Click HERE to like Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on Facebook and print a coupon for $2.00 off two bottles! 

You need to make a valentine and send it to a friend. I have a two email addresses - one that I used only for couponing - so I always send these kinds of offers to my second email address. 

You will also be entered in a contest to win a year's supply of Sweet Baby Ray's! 

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce is on sale at Harris Teeter this week Buy One Get One Free. The regular price is $2.75, so with the coupon you would pay 75 cents for two or 38 cents each.

I have a large stockpile of BBQ sauce, so I'm going to hold on to this coupon to see if I can get a better deal at the next Super Doubles event.


No comments:

Post a Comment