Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, February 17, 2014

My Stockpile Super - Pork Chops, Rolls & Veggies

This was a pretty easy dinner that I made with ingredients from my stockpile. 

Remember those pork chops that I got at Food Lion on my 1 cent shopping trip last month? I pulled those out of the freezer and fixed them with the Classic Four Cheese Kraft Fresh Take (which also came out of the freezer where it has been since October).

My daughter, Bridgette, prepared them while I got the rest of dinner ready.


The Birdseye Baby Potato Blend vegetables also came out of my freezer and I got the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls this week at Harris Teeter for 15 cents each. 


I missed this deal in my match-ups but it is still good through Feb 18th:  
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (4 ct) - $1.00 each
- Load the the ZVR for 50 cents off 2 to your Vic card
- Activate your Saving Star offer to get back 40 cents on two
- Use this coupon, doubled:
$0.40 off any TWO Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
Final Cost - 30 cents for two!

Anyway, the pork chops went into the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, then the rolls went in with them for another 10 minutes. 



Meanwhile, the veggies were cooked in the microwave, and dinner was served.


I wish my photo was sharper - I guess I blurred it in my hurry to sit down and eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment