Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Classico Hangtag Coupon for Johnsonville Sausage!

I only needed one more jar of Classico pasta sauce (actually only $1.23) to complete my Saving Star offer for $5.00 that expires today:



So, I went to grab a jar at Food Lion while I in there rolling my Super Sale catalina on more yogurt and frozen burritos.  I found this hangtag coupon on the Classico to save $1.00 on Johnsonville Ground Italian Sausage.


Wouldn't you know it, Food Lion doesn't even carry this item, so I stopped into Giant, where I also found the hangtag coupon, but no Johnsonville Ground Italian sausage.  The price for the Classico sauce at both stores was $2.50.  

I ended up at Harris Teeter, who DID have the sausage (but NO hangtag coupons). The sauce there was on sale for $2.39!

I also found the Try Me Free offer there on the back of the other two premium Betty Crocker frosting flavors that I wasn't sure about:  Cookies N Cream and S'mores.  It looks like you can only submit the TMF offer once, no matter which or how many flavors you buy.


This transaction cost $10.10 after coupon, and I will get back $5.00 from Saving Star and $2.79 from Betty Crocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment