Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, September 27, 2013

My Harris Teeter Money Making Shopping Trip!


Here's a picture from my Harris Teeter shopping trip today. My total was $57.57 after coupons.  Since the gas card is worth $50.00, that means the groceries cost me $7.57!

- I got a $3.00 Catalina coupon towards my next order from the Kraft cheese.

- I will send off for the mail in rebate to get $4.49 back on the Windex Touch-Up.

- I will get back $1.75 from Saving Star for the 3 cereals.

That means this trip was a $1.67 money maker!

BONUS: The Windex Touch-Up also gives me $4.49 credit towards the Saving Star deal to get $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on SC Johnson home cleaning products!




2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! Great deal! I only have a little money left in the budget for this month so I think that I am going to have to pass but what a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Completely free is awesome! Thanks for linking up at Simply Saving at Publix :)

    ReplyDelete