Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Windex Touch-Up Money Maker at Harris Teeter!


Here is a great triple dip deal that you can do on the new Windex Touch-Up Cleaner this week:

1) Activate the Saving Star promo to get back $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on S.C. Johnson Home Cleaning products

2) Buy Windex Touch-UP Cleaner - $4.49
Use this coupon, tripled:
$0.75 off any Windex Touch-Up Cleaner Product
Pay $2.24 out of pocket

3) Submit for the money back guarantee offer that you can print HERE.

4) Get a refund check up to $3.99 and another $5.00 when you complete the Saving Star deal!!

I never did Money Back Guarantees before I started couponing, but I have come to see them as just another form of rebate. They are a marketing method that companies use to inspire confidence in their products and entice you to buy them.  I always put on the form that I was dissatisfied because I thought the product was too expensive, and I have never had a MBG rebate be denied yet.  

 

2 comments:

  1. There are two rebates that print--one for the Original and one for the Touch-Up. Are you going to do both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I will probably get the original Windex at Rite Aid.

    ReplyDelete