Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Friday, September 13, 2013

Harris Teeter Friday Triple Coupon Shopping!


Pictured here are the items I got at Harris Teeter today during their Triple Coupon event, which continues through Tuesday, September 17, 2013.  My total before coupons was $63.12.  I used the free milk coupon that I won and paid $7.47 out of pocket, for a 90% savings!

I got another Bonus Box Top for Education Catalina worth 40 BTFE and another Catalina coupon from the Kleenex Hand Towels for $1.00 off my next order. I will get also get 50 cents from Saving Star for the Bisquick!

Hopster will give me 55 points (equivalent to 55 cents in coupon value) for using the Dingo coupon once I email my receipt to them!

1 comment:

  1. You lucky duck, we don't have triples in PA anymore that I know of, It is awesome to shop like that isn't it? Great job!

    ReplyDelete