Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Double Gas Points for Gift Cards at Giant!


Giant has a 3-day promotion running to get double gas points on gift card purchases on:
- Friday September 20, 2013
- Saturday, September 21, 2013
- Sunday, September 22, 2013
Giant gift cards are excluded.

I stopped in today because we were all out of dog food and found a big bag on sale for $9.99.

I also grabbed these two gift cards:
Shell Gas - $50.00
Ruby Tuesday - $25.00

My total came to $85.59 with tax and I paid with a $100.00 gift card that I got at Giant 2 weeks ago for the 600 bonus gas points


I earned 160 gas points for this purchase.

Tomorrow I am going to use one gift card to put gas in my car and the other gift card to take my daughter to Ruby Tuesday for lunch. We will also be using my coupon for a free cheeseburger at Ruby Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment