Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Dumpster Dive Field Report and KFR Info!


I had a great dumpster dive this week. In addition to my usual Box Tops for Education (BTFE) and Campbell's Labels for Education (CLFE), I found  lot of Coke codes and Kellogg's Family Rewards codes.

Remember to enter the bonus codes as you input your Code codes each week.  The past few years MyCokeRewards has offered extra special prizes right before Christmas, so now is the time to start beefing your account up as much as possible to be ready, should they do it again this year.

Also, if you are not aware of it, some Kellogg's Family Rewards codes give you a double dip!  Not only do you earn the KFR points when you enter these codes but credit towards these prizes:

- Free OPI nail polish with codes found on specially marked packages of Special K products.

- Free Scholastic books with specially marked Kellogg’s, Keebler and Cheez-it packages.

- Free movie tickets with the MonsterU codes found on specially marked packages of Kellogg's cereal.



- Free subscription to Shape Magazine with codes found on specially marked packages of Special K products.


3 comments:

  1. Nice Haul!!! The closest recycling only allows drop off. I think I am going to research and see what is in Prince William County in the Woodbridge area. And how knows if the government shuts down....then I will have lots of time on my hands to research ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband had a work trip in Winchester, VA so the family tagged along to see the foliage. On the way I begged him to stop at any Loudoun County recycle center. OMG- it was heaven. My only compliant was all bins were filled to the max so it was hard to go through everything with there because it was so jammed packed and no more daylight...as it that can really be a compliant. You are sooooo lucky!!!
    I walked out of there with
    2 coke codes (12 pack and case)
    7 Kelloggs Codes
    2 Campbells Labels for Education- BTFE were clearly gone from items
    11 full inserts - which 3 were from todays paper

    I have no luck with Fairfax County allowing me in to rummage and Prince William recycle centers have these containers which make it next to impossible to rummage :-(

    Thanks for posting about the Loudoun Recycle Centers....I had no idea. Next time he has an appointment in Loudoun...I am going to tag along so I visit another recycle center lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! If you drove out Rte. 7 to Winchester, you passed right by me in Round Hill!

    ReplyDelete