Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Triples Harris Teeter Shopping Trip and Bonus Box Tops!



Here is a photo of my shopping trip to Harris Teeter today on the first day of their Triple Coupon event.  My total subtotal was $67.12, but after coupons I paid $3.15, which included 49 cents tax!  That's a 95% percent saving!!

My ZVR for 60 cents off 3 Old El Paso items didn't come off. so I will ask customer service for it when I shop tomorrow. The Gillette aftershave that my husband requested was on sale for $2.49 but I didn't have a coupon for it. Basically I paid for the aftershave and tax, and everything else was Free!

Even better, I'll be getting $1.60 back from Saving Star for this trip!

I also got several Catalina coupons during this trip (those won't triple because they start with the 99 code) including this:

40 Bonus Box Tops for Education
 
I wasn't aware of this promotion, but the deal is that you get 40 Bonus Box Tops when you buy any 8 participating General Mills Box Tops for Education products in a single shopping visit.

While searching for information on this promo, I learned that ALL VIC cards will need to be RE-LINKED for the 2013-14 school year in order for your school of choice to earn donations from the Together in Education program at Harris Teeter.  You can link your Vic card on-line HERE.

I'll be posting more Harris Teeter Triple Coupon match-ups later today!

 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I went to HT today, too. Along with other items I purchased a single box of Kleenex Hand Towels, on sale for $2.50, used a $.50 coupon from pickupthevalues.com and paid $1 and I received a $1 cat from buying Kleenex Hand Towels. My HT had the Fresh Take on sale for $2.50, so free after coupon. And there's a $.70 coupon for poptarts on coupons.com making them just $.39 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ZVR for 60 cents off 3 Old El Paso did not come off either :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa----where is the minute rice steamer rice located in the store. I searched high and low on the rice shelf but can't find it.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - I love the the BTFR catalina does not expire until 2014 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are in the frozen food section, near the Birds Eye frozen rice with veggies. My store had only one row of them, so easy to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you through a link up and I was super happy to learn that it was triples... I don't know how I missed it. I am working on a list to make it to the store now :) I am your newest follower...thanks for the tip and thanks for linking my blog on the side of yours :) I am glad you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison -
      Welcome! I left a comment on your blog a while back when I first found it, but never saw a reply. Anyway, I've posted 5 lists of matchups so far for this Triple Coupon event, so happy shopping!
      Theresa

      Delete