Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Roundup #33 - August 25 to 31, 2013

I found a receipt from Harris Teeter Super Doubles that I neglected to include in my Weekly Roundup #32, so I have included it here.  I also bought 3 gift cards at Rite Aid that are not included in my totals.  I used UP Rewards on those transactions towards the merchandise and my coupons cut into the cost of the gift cards!

Purchases
Food
Gallon Milk - 2
Davidson Dozen Eggs - 2
Harris Teeter Old Fashioned Bread - 2
Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt - 1
Heinz Ketchup - 2
Nature Valley Granola Bars - 4
My Essentials Brown Rice - 1
Ortega Refried Beans - 2
Evol Frozen Burrito - 1
El Monterrey Frozen Burrito - 4
Mrs. Paul's Fish Stick - 1
Haribo Gummy Bears - 1
Oreo Cookies - 2
Deerpark Water (12 pack) - 4

Health & Beauty
Poise Pantiliners - 1
Reach Toothbrush - 1
Colgate Toothpaste - 3
Revlon Nail Polish - 1
Revlon Eye Shadow - 1
Maybelline Eye Shadow - 2
Almay Eye Liner - 1
Almay Eye Makeup Remover - 1
Wet N Wild Mascara - 2
CoverGirl Eye Shadow - 2
CoverGirl Lip Pencil - 1
Chapstick - 2
Gillette Foamy Shaving Cream - 8
Schick Quattro Trimstyle Razor Kit - 1

Household
Command Hook - 4

Rebates
Hartgard Heartworm Medication - $12.00   (I took my second dog to the vet.)

Expenses
Food Lion - 2 cents
Safeway - $2.06
Harris Teeter - $11.66
Rite Aid - $2.30
Walgreens - $2.11
Total - $18.50

Total for the month of August = $150.16

I was WAY under budget this month, but I lost a lot of UP Rewards at Rite Aid. I was working on the Eye Extravaganza and miscalculated, so I spent under $30.00 and did not get my $10.00 UP Reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment