Loudoun County Limbo

Loudoun County Limbo
How Low Can You Go?

Monday, September 30, 2013

How I Save on Dress Clothes at Kohl's

 
Two weeks ago my husband informed me that he needed new dress shirts for work.  I took him to Kohl's because I had my coupon for $5.00 off any purchase PLUS a coupon for 30% off any purchase that came in the mail.  The coupon had to be used in conjunction my Kohl's charge card. Kohl's is one of the few store charge cards that I carry, because it affords such great discounts and I receive regular discount coupons in the mail.
 
Anyway, he picked out four shirts in his size that were all on sale for prices ranging from $15.99 to $25.00.  Our total before coupons was $90.00, less 30% discount = $63.00 - $5.00 coupon = $58.00 plus tax.
 


In the end we paid $60.81 - the cost of ONE dress shirt at the Jos. A. Banks outlet mall - and I got back $10.00 in Kohl's Cash to use for my next shopping trip! 

Kohl's is offering Kohl's Cash again this week through October 5, 2013.
Get $10.00 for every $50.00 that you spend, after coupons. If you have a Kohl's charge card, then you should have received a postcard in the mail with an additional discount amount.

And remember - Kohl's cash never really expires! You can use it any time after the week that you earned it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment